Unless you buy and sell property on an annual basis, you can’t possibly stay current on the many issues effecting the real estate transaction.
Many of our clients have lived in the same home for decades and as you can imagine, the way people transact real estate has changed drastically over the years.
Not only do home and land prices fluctuate year after year, neighborhoods and communities evolve, financing requirements change, and negotiable elements of buying and selling undergo regular revisions.
Our job is to stay current so you don’t have to!
Whether you are considering selling, buying, or leasing, the first step in the decision-making and planning phase is becoming educated on the processes involved.
Here are a few of the key topics clients like you choose to discuss during your initial complimentary consultation:
Home buyers and sellers:
- Current market trends
- How home values and sales prices are determined
- Customary expenses in selling a home or property
- Negotiable expenses in selling a home or property
- Necessary and optional pre-marketing preparations
- Marketing, showing, and contract negotiation processes
- Steps in the sales and closing processes
- Potential challenges related to inspections and appraisals
- Customary timelines and expectations
- Current value of the home and seller’s expected net proceeds