- This event has passed.
The Truth About Staying Independent as You Age
May 3, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am UTC-6Free
If you pride yourself on being independent and making your own life choices, you won’t want to miss this 90-minute panel discussion about staying independent as you get older.
Expert panelists will answer questions like these and more:
• What happens if I can no longer manage on my own?
• Who is available to help me with my financial and household affairs?
• Are my kids or other family members the best choice as trustees or executors?
• What are the most important documents to have in place as I reach my later years?
Latest posts by Nikki Buckelew (see all)
- Myths and Truths about Trusts, Wills, and Guardianships in Oklahoma Real Estate Sales - February 28, 2019
- How is Pricing a House Like Fishing? - May 23, 2018
- Making a Difference - January 3, 2018