- This event has passed.
The Truth About Selling As-Is
October 11, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am UTC-6Free
There are a lot of myths out there about what you must or “should” do in order to sell your home. The myths are perpetuated by shows on television featuring real estate agents with pearly white teeth and selling tiny homes for 2 million dollars. Real estate agents further confuse the issue because they advertise homes as “totally remodeled” and make it seem as though these homes are the only ones available.
During this 90-minute panel presentation, we will discuss the pro’s and con’s of fixing up a home to sell, as well as the pitfalls and benefits to selling ‘as-is.”
Here are just a few of the questions that will be answered:
• What is necessary to sell a home in the Oklahoma City metropolitan area?
• What does ’as-is’ really mean and does it make financial sense to sell that way?
• How do I know if an as-is cash offer is a fair offer?
Latest posts by Nikki Buckelew (see all)
- Myths and Truths about Trusts, Wills, and Guardianships in Oklahoma Real Estate Sales - February 28, 2019
- How is Pricing a House Like Fishing? - May 23, 2018
- Making a Difference - January 3, 2018