- This event has passed.
Simple Steps for Downsizing Success
February 27, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am UTC-6Free
This event is being hosted by Spanish Cove Retirement Village in Yukon, Oklahoma.
Join us to get ALL your downsizing questions answered. We will help you turn your confusion into confidence. Here are just a few topics we will cover:
- Where do I begin and how do I get started?
- When do I sell my home?
- Do homes sell better furnished or empty?
- What do I need to do to prepare for selling?
- When do I call the estate liquidators?
- What should I look for in a moving company?
- What can I expect to pay for movers, real estate agents and estate liquidators?
Pre-registration required. Lunch and a tour following the event.
RSVP by calling Jill Huff at the Cove – 405-354-5906
Latest posts by Nikki Buckelew (see all)
- Myths and Truths about Trusts, Wills, and Guardianships in Oklahoma Real Estate Sales - February 28, 2019
- How is Pricing a House Like Fishing? - May 23, 2018
- Making a Difference - January 3, 2018