Julie Davis, Director of Marketing, offered me the opportunity to see a few of their apartments and get acquainted with the residents and staff there.
During my tour, I learned that Julie is a transplant from the Dallas-Fort Worth (DFW) area having relocated to Oklahoma City after being told by a colleague that she has a “not-for-profit heart” and that she should consider positions within the Continuing Care Retirement Community field.
As a born-and-raised Okie myself, I must say that I agree with her colleague — Julie certainly has a servant heart and fits right in here in Oklahoma!
“What really made an impression on me, however, was the energy of the people I encountered along the way.” – Nikki
What they may not realize is that new residents may be eligible for assisted living (AL), skilled long term care, or memory care on a direct admission basis if there are apartments available.
Location. Location. Location.
- Continuing Care Community
- Life Care Benefits
- Close-knit neighbors
- Attentive and professional employees
- Not-for-Profit Organization
- Flexible leasing options
- Refundable entrance fee options
- Appealing NW OKC location
- Faith-based community
- Well-maintained and updated decor
- Spacious apartments
- Active healthy older adults
- Friendly staff
- Independent Living
- Assisted Living
- Patio homes with sunrooms
- Skilled Care Services
- Light and bright
- Peace of Mind
Julie said (more than once) that they do whatever possible to help their new residents feel welcome and at home. This means working together with them and their families to find out their personal preferences and living choices and to honor those choices every step of the way.
In a nut shell.
Concordia is located on Britton Road between Rockwell and Council in Northwest Oklahoma City.
7707 W Britton Road
Oklahoma City, OK 73132-1514
Call 405-708.7010 or email [email protected] today!
Latest posts by Nikki Buckelew (see all)
- Myths and Truths about Trusts, Wills, and Guardianships in Oklahoma Real Estate Sales - February 28, 2019
- How is Pricing a House Like Fishing? - May 23, 2018
- Making a Difference - January 3, 2018